Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i make this PIMPLE SCAB on my chin to go away?

i poped a pimple and now there is a scab on my chin. i llok like a witch!! please please someone help me!!! i feel like a freak! does aloe vera work?|||Well aloe vera is a burn cream and soothes it so no.. I had one of those and mine was on my chin too. Every day four times a day I put neosporin on it like four times a day for a week and by the end of the week it was gone. BBut it was a really really big scab so i don%26#039;t think it should take you as long to heal. If you take daily vitamins which renourish your skin it should help too.. and never forget to wash you face morning and night to protect your skin from oils that cause more zits.. We don%26#039;t need anmore of those...





hope it works.. we don%26#039;t need a triclopse!

No comments:

Post a Comment