Friday, January 8, 2010

Is toothpaste suppose to leave a scar when you apply it onto a pimple?

This has happened to me, it left this red ring and my skin turned very dry. Obviously meaning it was left on too long. I think it should only be left on for a few hours not overnight... Yours should go away over time. Mine is gone at least|||oh my goodness! i am so scared, i have exactly the same problem, with three spots on my face! did the spots disappear? what did you do? how long will it take before the redness disappears? please help me! thanks. Report Abuse
|||it%26#039;s not a scar it%26#039;ll go away, toothpaste is know to %26quot;burn%26quot; the skin. next time just wash the pimple with bar soap 3x a day, this will dry it out quickly or buy one from like clerasil or nutragena.

No comments:

Post a Comment