Friday, January 8, 2010

How to stop a pimple from coming?

i see that im bout to get a pimple right on my chin what should i do. to have it gone or not come by friday. please tell me stuff i can use that is i will already have but if you cant go ahead and say a product|||You can use acne medications with active ingredients of either benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid and spot treat it. Both benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid will kill the overgrowth of bacteria, but be careful because both of these also work as peeling agents and will make your zit more noticeable if applied too frequently or in high concentrations to one area.





If it%26#039;s going to be disastrous you can go to a dermatologist. They will make it disappear with a single injection of cortisone.





Good luck!|||Hey, I understand your frustration!





I bought numerous anti-pimple/acne products but it doesn%26#039;t help at all! I wasted like hundreds over dollars and have no results.


The most frustrating part is.. you think your face is about to be pimple/acne-free and you realize a new one is coming! ARGH!





I used to be in your shoes so I really understand how you feel. Now my skin is perfect and beautiful!





There%26#039;s a book that helped me a lot - it clears pimple/acne myths and teaches you the real cure! It only took 2-3 days for my acne/pimples condition to improve significantly! This book has been the most talked about among determologists. Learn more about the book here: http://www.AcneFreeInThreeDays.tk|||You can place a warm wet tea bag over the area or a cotton ball dipped in lemon juice (don%26#039;t use lemon juice if you have a sensitive skin). Check out http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info and home remedies.|||Keep your skin very clean. Also use a product with either benzoil peroxide or salicylic acid to spot treat that you can find in the skin care section of your drug or grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment