Friday, January 8, 2010

If I get a little pimple on my vagina is it herpes?

I%26#039;ve looked up pictures of herpes but it doesn%26#039;t look like what I have every now and then I%26#039;ll get one little pimple like thing that has a white head on my vagina...it doesn%26#039;t come in groups of pimples it%26#039;s usually just one...but I%26#039;m freaking out because I%26#039;m not sure if it%26#039;s normal to get pimples on your vagina. I mean it doesn%26#039;t look like a blister or anything it just looks like a pimple I%26#039;d find on my face just a little one. can it be just because I sweat down there? PLEASE HELP! I%26#039;m scarred!|||Talk to your parents. This is more information than I want to know. #|||It could be any number of things. First and most importantly you need to get it checked out by a Dr, he will be the only one to truly diagnose it.





2nd, do you shave? If so, it probably is a ingrown hair or a clogged hair pore. It happens when you shave your area and don%26#039;t use a cleanser to wash the area after ward. Leave it alone, don%26#039;t try to pop it.





Also know that STD%26#039;s can be spread by more then just sex, it can be spread by oral sex or manual stimulation, so you or your partner isn%26#039;t clean that could cause a type of infection. You%26#039;re best bet is to visit your Dr.|||the pimple leaves a scar?


or do you mean you are scared?


the first answerer is right.|||it sounds normal . If it doesn%26#039;t hurt or itch or is a blister your fine or comes in groups. It could very well be from shaving. It irritates the skin.|||It may or may not be herpies but if you want more genital herpies information visit http://www.herpies.co.uk|||DON%26#039;T PANIC!!! It%26#039;s VERY possible to get pimples just about anywhere on your body, even around your private areas. Herpes sores normally do not look like whiteheads. In fact, they look more like blackheads (it%26#039;s kind of difficult to describe). If you get them often, make an appointment to see your gynecologist the next time you get one and he/she can check it out. Chances are they%26#039;re just pimples, and your gyno may be able to recommend some things you can do to prevent them.|||it%26#039;s an ingrown hair, herpes doesn%26#039;t come as just one, but many open lesions/blisters, they%26#039;re called an %26quot;outbreak%26quot; for a reason, not just one, what you have is definitely an ingrown hair, or infected hair follicle, nothing to be worried about, just dont%26#039; pick at it and it%26#039;ll pop on its own.|||Probably an ingrown hair|||How can you see your vagina? Best thing is go to Dr/clinic and have it checked out. It could be any or no STD.|||Sounds gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment