Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of pimple fast?

I have this pimple on my nose, and its red and kind of big. I don%26#039;t have any acne and only occasionally get pimples. I have proactive and the refining mask and I was wandering if I left it on all night would it be gone by tomorrow? I really need it gone by friday. Any suggestions?|||Maybe put some of the proactive stuff on cotton and leave it on the pimple for a few minutes. But remember don%26#039;t do too much stuff to it because it%26#039;ll make it worse. I%26#039;m not sure what the refining mask is, but if it saids you can keep it on all night long that it%26#039;s ok. But if it saids only a few minutes, than do what is saids.


Good luck =)|||Erm, Put alcohol on it, that doesn%26#039;t help loads though.


This may sound weird but, put garlic on it. Like, cut some garlic in half and rub the juice on your spot. Don%26#039;t wash it off, just leave it. It might burn a little but that means it%26#039;s working. It actually does work, but leaves your face smelling of garlic, lol. Whatever you do, Don%26#039;t squeeze it! It%26#039;ll make it worse. %26lt;33|||don%26#039;t use proactive, it will wreck your skin. not good.|||the refining mask will help it big time! also if you have another one and you dont have any more refining mask use tooth paste (only white kind) over night and it dries it out.|||I know this sounds weird but toothpaste helps, leave it on over night, it takes the swelling down and it takes out the discoloration too. Or Noxema works wonders. Hope this helps.|||Noxzema will dry it out, just be careful that you don%26#039;t put too much. If you do, it can cause it to bleed.|||actually i have a solution to that ..


drink tea.


it made my pimples go away.


seriously.|||Bomb it with medication xD|||http://nuc.dealsninfo.com/home/home_remedies_for_pimples/|||Well my sis uses toothpaste %26amp;%26amp; it always work well

No comments:

Post a Comment