Monday, April 26, 2010

Do you think this might be a keloid forming in my earlobe or a simple pimple?

My earring hole is sore, %26amp; 2 weeks ago, I tried putting my earrings in, %26amp; it hurted. I didn%26#039;t know I had a bump. Now I feel it %26amp; can%26#039;t tell if it%26#039;s a big pimple or a tiny keloid. I hope to GAWD it%26#039;s NOT a keloid.|||im sorry sweety i dont no it might just be a piple in the wrong spot but i would go to a docter|||i don%26#039;t think its a pimple but um... try applyin pimple cream and if it doesn%26#039;t go away then its not pimple but it should go away in 2to 4 days!





hope it works! Report Abuse
|||Go on you drama Queen, but some antiseptic on-its a Spot-lol.he he he,you are funny sometimes,l hope you are not meant to be being serious.he he.. Love Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment