Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a bump on my leg that looks like a pimple?

wtf is it, i found it when i was in the shower and it looks exactly like a pimple.|||It could be an ingrown hair. Just wash it well and try to wear clothing that doesn%26#039;t rub against it too much. Squeezing them is sooooooo painful.|||either you got bitten by an insect or your skin is irritated by something you had use like a old shaver blade or a moisturizer that got it infected what ever it is just pop it since it looks like a pimple it will help to put pressure on it and massaging it for a while for the swelling to go down.|||I t sounds like an ingrown hair.


Heres what I do..because when I used to wax I would get them. You could gently squeeze it and it will push the hair up, then pluck it with a tweezer, if thats what it is, trust me the hair will pop up and out. It was never painful for me.


I started using Noxema with triclosan to exfoliate and prevent this sort of issue and it worked wonders for me!


Good luck,|||Well, it%26#039;s possible that is actually is a pimple. You can get a pimple pretty much any where on your body. Barring the idea of it being a pimple, it could be a bug bite. A lot of times, the poison, minuscule amounts, will cause pus to form.|||Aww!! Its just a pimple!! I get them there ocasionally. Also i get them on my arms and back sometimes!! =D


Just give it a good scrub!! =D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment