Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you cover your popped pimple,without using make up or a band-aid?

I%26#039;m only 13 and i have a pimple on my nose and i had to always walk around covering it with my sleeve at school!





...But now it%26#039;s dried up.








Help!


|||I%26#039;ve heard that you can take the redness out of the pimple by putting some Visine on it. Don%26#039;t know if it%26#039;s true, or not.





Or, you can go to the health foods store and buy Arnica Gel. Arnica Gel will speed the healing of it. |||you could use cover up? its not really make up. if you cant even use that i would just try to get rid of it as fast as possible. once you pop it, it usually goes away faster. i pop allllll of mine lol. um i would try using some acne ointments or cleansers? if you dont have any. neosporin is supposed to help a little bit. everyone gets zits though. you dont have to cover it up with your sleeve all day. once you pop it its usually a lot smaller. also dont mess with it because it will just make it worse|||Honestly I think coverup is the best solution. But if you can%26#039;t use this I would just avoid touching it (keep your hands of your face as much as possible!). This will make the redness fade and the pimple will be less noticeable. Don%26#039;t worry too much about it though. Most people I know complain about a zit that is really obvious to them but I can%26#039;t even tell and they%26#039;re face just looks clear to me.


Good luck!!|||DON%26#039;T POP UR PIMPLES FIRST OF ALL!!!! its the worst thing you can do to your skin. you can%26#039;t really reduce the redness of ur pimple you just have to wait dont touch it or pick it!! it will just get worse. moisturize ur face often it should not be there to long.

No comments:

Post a Comment