Monday, April 26, 2010

How to get rid of a blind pimple?

Well I just felt my head and it was sore and it had a pretty big lump and it feel like a blind pimple and looks like one too how can i get rid of it or make it stop hurting???|||Blind pimples are usually not deep seated so when you have one of those which don鈥檛 come to a head, you can dab the tip of a washcloth into very hot water and press it to the blind pimple. Keep repeating it till the water gets cold. Once it comes to the surface it should come out easily.


If it doesnt,





http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/rem鈥?/a>


http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/art鈥?/a>





but never sqeeuze blind pimple it can cause infection to surrounding areas %26amp; damage skin%26#039;s tissue causing permanent scarring ...





Hope I helped.





GoodLuck.|||Those are really difficult to treat.. I would just wait a day or two until it gets to the surface and pop it before it gets any worse. Make sure you wash your face real good afterwards though


The only way to stop the hurting is to get the infectious stuff in there out|||Oh, I get those ALL the time. I HATE IT, they freaking hurt!


I can%26#039;t say much, they normally leave in a few days, but I say apply ice for about 3 minutes and it will help with the hurting/growing (lol) and then apply some kind of spot treatment cream on it.|||wait like 1-2 days it will stop|||Acne treatment!Or spot pimple remover

No comments:

Post a Comment