Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to reduce the pimple?

I have been having pimple.Can anyone tell me any herbal tips please because I don%26#039;t like to use creams on it, and I am suffering recently since from 3 to 4 months, and my face is turned black suddenly I don%26#039;t know how ? me and my husband recently we are came from INDIA to NETHERLANDS, and I am not working I am a house wife, I am being in a house but why my face turn to be black please any tips for pimples and burned face .......... THANK YOU


|||Wash frequently with soap and water.





Do not prick or squeeze the pimples with bare fingers.





Try to avoid excessive fatty and oily food stuff in our daily diet.





The paste made of cumin seeds applied over the pimples gives relief.





Wash your face with warm water mixed with three drops of honey every evening. Gently massage pimples for five minutes. Let the skin absorb the honey. Wash again with clear, warm water.





Prepare a paste of neem leaves, turmeric, and tulasi (basil) leaves, and apply this on the face. Wash it off after one hour.





Drink a glass of coconut water everyday and wash the face with the same.





Before going to bed, apply a paste of mint leaves on the pimples. Wash off the paste in the morning.





Make a paste of powdered green gram and turmeric, and apply it on the pimples. Leave it for ten minutes and then rinse it off.





Make a paste by rubbing a piece of sandalwood on a clean stone using rose water and cucumber. Using this homemade pack gives a tingling fresh feeling and will discourage pimples.





To improve one%26#039;s complexion, apply a paste of garbanzo bean powder mixed with the cream of fresh cow%26#039;s milk, every day.





Apply aloe vera juice on the affected skin areas to get relief from pimples.





Steaming the face is often the quickest method for encouraging the pores to yield their hardened contents. Face steamers can be had for this purpose, but wanting one, a chafing-dish over an alcohol burner or a large bowl of boiling water can be made to accomplish the work. Bend the face over it so the palms of the hands can support the head, and envelop head and basin in a light shawl or a large towel. One of the foregoing ointments should be rubbed into the skin before steaming, which should continue till free perspiration is induced. Wipe the face gently with a soft linen cloth so as to remove all exuded matter.











Are you suffering with pimples? Don%26#039;t Worry. Do all these home remedies to get rid of pimples.





|||I have pimple problem also. It is bad for every girl. We want a clear face but since the hormone causing that problem so we cannot do anything much. The best thing to do is to see dermatologists. I have tried using over the counter products such as differin. It only made my face dry and red. I%26#039;d decided to meet my dermatologist. At first, she will find the real cause of your acne and then give you some medicines and cream. After 4 weeks, my face has become clear. Now I am on the treatment using rejuvenation to reduce the marks from pimple.





According to my dermatologist:





Use baby shampoo.


Wash your hair everyday.


Stop using all make up( for a while).


Do not sleep late(before 10 pm is the best).


Avoid greasy food.


Clean your face gently and do not touch it often.


Washing your face 2-3 times a day is enough.





*If you do not want to see dermatologists. Try to follow those suggestions. It will make your pimple get better. Anyway I strongly recommend you to see dermatologists because we have different skin type and our pimple may cause from different problem.





I wish your pimple will go soon.


|||As a dermatologist I have sent many clients to www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.com to learn more about acne.





The key is to kill the bacteria that creates pimples, getting to theat bacteria from inside out and outside in.





Using the active ingredients in acne products and using those active ingredients in the proper order is the way to do away with acne and keep it gone!





This site also has articles on acne, preventing, treating, etc.





Dr D|||


Apply fresh mint juice every night to treat acne and pimples as this is a good home remedy for acne. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||use salicylic acid and see your dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment