Monday, April 26, 2010

What does a dream about popping a never ending pimple.?

During a nap I had a dream that before getting in the shower I noticed a pimple on my thigh and i went to pop it and it was a never ending large amount of pus that just kept coming out, coming out, and coming out. it went on forever. It wasn%26#039;t tape worm like and didn%26#039;t leave a hole-- just a crazy amount of streaming pus. What the heck does this mean???|||im guessing that you have had recent issues (maybe chronic or acute) involving acne to some degree and you felt very subconscious about it. either that or you have a weird girlfriend like a couple of my exes that has a zit popping fetish!! :-)|||As one dream, I don%26#039;t think it means a thing. However, I would be aware for other dreams that also include similar themes such as repetition, self injury, or perhaps even masks/not showing who you are/being hollow on the inside.|||it means your zits are very prone to infection|||I think that means 4 more days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment