Monday, April 26, 2010

How to quickly get rid of a pimple?

I have a large, red, and very painful pimple right underneath my nose. It isn%26#039;t a whitehead and I can%26#039;t pop it. Its been like this for like 2/3 days and I%26#039;ve been washing it and putting this acne treatment cream on it..but it won%26#039;t work. I have my Senior pictures in 2 days. Someone please help!!|||toothpaste! the paste not gel...leave it on over night then wash ur face in the morning|||squeeze it until you start crying and then put a lot of makeup on it.|||Buy the cover-up that the photographer will offer you. They can digitally enhance the photos.|||i would try my best to pop it with alcohol and put tooth paste on it when you are done poping it! it worked for me. i hope it will work for you sweetie! good luck|||it probably won%26#039;t go away within two days. So use concealer or foundation to cover it for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment