Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I make a pimple go away really fast?

How can I make a pimple go away really fast? I am going out tomorow on a date and have a huge pimple just above my nose. Is there any wasy I can hide it or get rid of it before tomorow? thanks|||use clearisal intense solutions/|||You can try this crush 1to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||If the pimple is big pop it, then Wash your face with ance free cleaner, use ance free treatment spot, drink much water as u can, and dont sleep late.|||Well you could pop it I suggest putting ice on it to reduce redness and make it be smaller and then pop it when its ready.|||try herbalife outer nutrition products, its great.|||Ofcourse, just pop it... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment