Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pimple in the exact same spot right before my period?

I%26#039;ve been on my period for 2 year and never have gotten cramps before I start. The only way I can tell I%26#039;m about to start my cycle is every single time I get 1 pimple...and it%26#039;s always somewhere on my nose. Always! and that%26#039;s the only spot i get it. I have no idea why. and it%26#039;s the kind that hurts realllly bad too. Why is this that it%26#039;s always in the same spot?|||I don%26#039;t know, but I always get them like that too. They hurt really bad.|||that area in your face tends to get really oily and more dirt attaches to it. Also, if u r picking at it, u break ur skin and bacteria goes in... Wash ur face DAILY!!!!!|||Your hormones can cause you to break out before your period each month. You can try using a topical gel or cream on your nose before you expect to break out. You will want to get one that isn%26#039;t too strong so that your skin does not peel. You could try Aveeno Clear Complexion Correcting Treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment