Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats a good diss for my sister who has a pimple?

The pimples in the middle of her forehead. I want a really funny one!|||1. I hate people who don%26#039;t answer my question but instead give me there opinion on it. So instead i%26#039;ll give u both





2. First off Acne sucks and a lot of times there%26#039;s nothing you can do about it. I have acne everywhere and i%26#039;ve tried everything and i%26#039;m really sensitive about it, and i%26#039;m a guy.





3. But if you wanna be a ***** like you probably should, my favorites are names like Little Orphan Acne, or Pimply Longstocking, crater face, and other fun ****. If that burst will it flood the house. Be creative have fun.|||indian ***** :D|||oh gimme a break|||thats so mean dont make fun of her

No comments:

Post a Comment