Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of a pimple??

Hey all. I just got a terrible pimple..right under my lips! It isn%26#039;t too big, but big enough for a cute guy to notice....I was just wondering...the best way to get rid of this?? =]|||鈻?try putting lemon.. or tomato..|||Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON%26#039;T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method%26#039;s regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic%26#039;s, In which I got many use full information%26#039;s for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment