Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I get rid of my two red pimple scars above my mouth?

They%26#039;re embarrassing!|||Usually it just takes time unless you want to use laser. You can use make up while waiting.|||Flaxseed oil is a great way to fade scars. You can buy it at any health food store. Also great for new scars, helps to heal them faster and the scar will not be so noticeable. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||I would see several doctors and get a variety of knowledge as to how to get the best skin results. I got results naturally taking salmon oil supplements and multivitamins. Garlic oil supplements are excellent as well. I also use SPF 5O at the very least. Eating plenty of vegetables and fruits with whole grains and yogurt has definitely made a serious difference in my skin. Its safer to use spray on tanners instead of damaging your skin. Our skin protects us, so we must protect it!





P.S. If any doctor gets offended by your questioning other doctors, He%26#039;s not the one! No room for jealous doctors! Just helpful ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment