Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to get rid of this pimple that's coming in on my nose?

I thought I finally got rid of my acne! And I wanted to talk to a girl tomorrow, but I have a pimple growing on my nose ._.





It%26#039;s not too visible, but it%26#039;s kinda red and it hurts..How can I like, stop it...I%26#039;ve done it before, but I don%26#039;t remember what I did..|||alright just pop it before its mature then put alcohol on it i find that hand sanitizer works best and it doesnt irritate as much and put a bandaid over it then when you take a bath put hand soap to dry your pores and remove all the grease then put some baby lotion on your face to rehydrate your face if you dont rehydrate you will feel really uncomfortable the rest of the day do this everyday and your pimples will be gone in 2- 3 days or if you rally want to get rid of them fast just boil some water then put a towel over you head then put your head over the water but not in it hold it there for 5 minutes then clean your face with some baby wipes preferably the ones that are like cloth make sure that the wipes are hot but not too hot so that you burn yourself but hot enough so your pores stay open then quickly dump your head in cold water to shut closed your pores

1 comment:


  1. Nice post!

    Here is a great buy 1 Argan Oil get 1 free offer for the treatment of acne.
    BUY 1 ARGAN GET 1 FREE
    ORDER NOW

    ReplyDelete