Monday, April 26, 2010

What do I do when I get a pimple on my face?

when I get a pimpled or a bump I still clean my face and rub on it a little with the cloth but in the end when it%26#039;s gone it still leaves a black mark. so what am I suppose to do when I get a pimple or a bump on my face? leae it alone?|||leave it alone and just put alcohol on ithave you tryed toothpaste?|||Shave your butt and walk backwards. It will take the attention off your face.|||Don%26#039;t scrub! It will only make your face more irritated and open up the wound (pimple), creating a greater risk of infection, and therefore, take longer to heal. You might want to try an over the counter acne treatment such as Proactiv, OXY, etc. to help prevent pimples from forming.





The dark marks left behind are kind of like a %26quot;mini scar.%26quot; They should fade over time, but may take up to a year to disappear completely. In the meantime, you can always use concealer or grow a beard. :) If the marks are severe, you may want to enlist the help of a dermatologist or good medspa.





Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment