Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does putting toothpaste on a pimple work ?

my friend told me it works, and i tried it, and it feels kind of good with that tingly feeling. and unlike what other people say, there is no irritation or redness for me. but does it really work, or is it a waste of time, toothpaste, and qtips ?|||yep toothpaste definately works





following are some more home remedies for ur pimples





1) Fenugreek:





A useful paste can be created from the leaves of this vegetable, which is then applied to the face before you retire each night. At the start of the morning, the paste should be washed off using warm water. Pimples, especially blackheads are treated with this home remedy.








2) Lemon:





Apply lemon juice to pimples to reduce their size and intensity.





3) Garlic:





If you rub raw garlic on problem areas several times a day, you can clear up skin. You may also eat three seeds of raw garlic once daily for a month to see results. The garlic seeds purify the blood, which aids in keeping pimples at bay.





4) Cucumber:





Try applying grated cucumber over the face, neck, and eyes for the treatment of pimples and blackheads. This process should only take 15-20 minutes of your time.





Hpe i cud hlp ;)|||ur welcome im here to hlp evry1 my pleasure :) Report Abuse
|||it does work and u shldnt try to or force to pop it if it isnt ready u shld just try to use face wash. use neutrogena face wash and a face scrub once a week. and IF you pop a pimple use 2 q-tips to squeeze it dont use your fingers. but you can use the tooth paste as a back up. but use the all white like peppermint or something white.|||I%26#039;ve tried it on blackheads a couple of times. It supposedly dries up the oils in your pores. It hasn%26#039;t done much for me, but I don%26#039;t usually have pimples, and like you said, that tingly feeling does feel nice.





It%26#039;s probably a waste of time, but it definitely makes me feel kind of fresh, which I love.|||I tried it too- and all it did for me was make it worse. It irritated the zit, made it more red and slightly flaky. Never again- stick to salycylic acid products- like Clean and Clear or something. I remember I also heard listerine- the original yellowish kind works. Tried that too- it wasnt as bad as the toothpaste- it dried the skin but the zit stayed. Good luck ; )|||it really works, i%26#039;ve tried it before but if it doesn%26#039;t work for you try mixing lime juice and toothpaste that works even better than toothpaste alone.|||it works really well for me


goes away about 90% over night.|||Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment