Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why do i have pimple on hair skin?

I have pimple on hair skin but usually people has them on their head and cheek. They%26#039;re red. What is going on? And i try not to touch them or scratch. I already use Johnson%26#039;s baby shampoo and i don%26#039;t use hair gel no more, so i use Vaseline Hair Tonic. What is the better treatment? Please give me best answer. And i want to know if you people also have this problem.|||Like someone else mentioned, it%26#039;s probably an ingrown hair. Usually what I do is pull out a couple hairs around the pimple. (Don%26#039;t know if that irritates it or not!) Then I wash the area with face wash for pimples so that it cleans it better than shampoo would. It should go away in a couple of days.|||those are ingrown hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment