Saturday, December 26, 2009

What to do for a pimple under the skin?

sorry to invade N%26amp;B, but I doubt anyone is hanging out in the skin condition section at this time of night, and this is REALLY hurting.





I have a cystic pimple on my chin, it hurts so bad (yeah I know it%26#039;s gross, but it%26#039;s not like I asked for it!!)





What can I do to make it go away?|||The worst thing you can do it squeeze, poke at it, or try to pop it. Most of these pimples never ever ever come to a head unless you mess with it, which makes it ten times larger.





I would just steam it a little with a warm compress and then maybe dab a little isopropyl alchohol on it to fight bacteria and dry it out some.





The best cure for those things are to leave them alone!





Also drink lots of water, it always helps with skin issues.|||Good luck. They just take time to go away. Do NOT try to pop it -- it%26#039;ll scar like crazy and probably get worse.





The most you can do is try to dry it out a little faster. I dab (this sounds weird, but it works) some toothpaste on it at night before bed. Like, I use the white pastey stuff and it%26#039;ll burn a little at first, but it always dries them right out. You can also try to dab a little witchhazel on it during the day. It dries it out and conditions your skin a little.





Good luck /:|||shewy good luck on it- do a warm compress

No comments:

Post a Comment