Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of an pimple or your acne?

Riccardo W, I started having really bad acne problems beginning when I was 16. I had acne on my cheeks that was really making me self-concious. I tried Proactiv, Murad, Zyporex, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with so-so results. I ended up calling a dermatologist. After 4 months nearly all of my acne cleared up. I suggest you try differnent products until you find one that works for your body type. http://www.americaschoicetoday.com/Acne.html|||if a pimple is not ready to be popped, or was just popped, slather it with a heavy application of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide cream. However, wait until it dries so it will accurately stay in place.|||Be consistent with a skin care regime. Two times per day.


Acne face wash


toner


spot treat all blemishes with cream.





Brands that work? Unclear for your own skin.





Murad


Skin ID


Proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment