Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to remove pimple scars/redness?

I%26#039;ve tried everything. Vitamin E oil, Bio-Oil, Benzyol Peroxide, Cocoa Butter, etc.





I doesn%26#039;t seem to be doing anything except either making my face oily looking or dry and flaky.





Please help. I%26#039;ve done everything. It%26#039;s been always 2 months and I am not seeing any results and the redness continues to bother me.





I have fairly light skin so the red scar is very noticeable.|||if you have a couple extra bucks you may want to try Yon-ka. They are based on natural ingredients / essential oils. My fair skin is prone to redness and I don%26#039;t know what I would do without Phyto 54. It%26#039;s primary ingredient that fights redness is rosemary - so there may be alternatives but I don%26#039;t know how well they work.





Drink lots of water to help with scaring and you could try neosporian or some Yonka spot treatments - but some of them run up to $100 each. If you go to an office that sells Yonka and do a skin consultation they may give you a free sample that will last a week or two that may give you some results.





Exfoliation and a good skin care regime could promote skin renewal and help the scar disappear better.





Good luck!|||I%26#039;ve heard that egg white masks or something work to reduce scarring. Otherwise, just plain moisturizing a lot at night will make it fade away gradually. Try going to this site www.acne.org; it seems to have a scar forum where you could get ideas from other people! Good luck!|||I do not understand what you want to remove pimple scars/redness from. You state %26quot;it doesn%26#039;t seem to be doing anything except either making my face oil lookint of dry and flaky. I am not clear on what treatment you have had. Please expound.|||You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy with great results. More such solutions at


http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment