Saturday, December 26, 2009

I had a pimple and put a cotton filled with tea tree oil on my chin where the pimple was?

and when I took the cotton off my skin was burned it peeled and skin came off then it turned brown and it never hurt and is very smooth. I went to the doctor and he told me that my skin was stained, it%26#039;s been 2 weeks. will this ever heal and my pigmentation come back. please help. I thought tea tree oil was good for you.|||Yes, it will heal and the normal pigmentation will come back. You might have used a little too much tea tree oil. Not to worry.|||Sounds like you used tooooo much .





Even the good stuff in excess can be bad ,


Think about water , you can drink too much and die !





Good living is about the correct Balance





%26gt;|||I usually put a concentrated saline solution with the cotton, and not tea tree oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment