Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i stop this pimple from comming up?

The crease where my nose and my cheek meet hurts real bad, and i think im about to get a big pimple. What can i do to stop it?|||Exfoliate the area, then swipe a toner over it through out the day. Then at night, swipe it with toner again then put toothpaste on it. When you wake up in morning, wash it off.


For toner i reccommend Witch Hazel.|||I know EXACTLY how you feel honey , I couldn%26#039;t look anybody in the eyes and I wanted to go home so none could see me , I didint want to go out at all because I felt embarrassed ,The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than this lol and the crap they gave me just made my acne/pimple worse You should check out this website what sells acne/pimple cream , it got rid of mine in 7 days or the money back





www.StopMyAcne.Info|||use dove soap! and wash your face twice a day! that should help!|||Get this stuff called Camphophineque. Something like that. It%26#039;s in a small green-ish bottle. I use it and it%26#039;s perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment