Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you get rid of a big swollen pimple? This thing resembles a boil more than a pimple.?

I have stabbed it, squeezed it and all that comes out is clear fluid. Help????|||Don%26#039;t do that!! You are gonna get a scar. The best way to drain a boil or large pimple is to get a really hot damp washcloth and place it over the area. This will cause your pores to open up and drain it. You may have to do it several times but eventually you will begin to see a large amount of drainage.|||TOOTHPASTE - ON OVERNIGHT HAS DRIED THEM UP FOR ME...AS WELL...TO AVOID GETTING THE BOIL/PIMPLES I READ TAKEING 50MCG OF ZINC A DAY KEEPS YTHEM AWAY - AND IT WORKS FOR ME!|||Warm, moist compressses soften it up and get the fluid to move around and kind of reabsorb into your body. I get them on my neck and they do look like boils. Warm, moist compresses seem to help me.|||There is a medication called %26quot;Boil Ease%26quot; that works like magic. When I was a kid I use to get these huge, painful boils on my back (which turned out to caused by a milk allergy) and my mother bought me this salve. In a few days, the boil would just disappear. Good luck! Ask your pharmacist for it.|||I have an acne cure that has won me the best answer three times. Each time, the person said it worked great. I%26#039;ll copy and paste it below.





Use a hot compress on it, and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.|||stop squezzing it because if you do the clear fuid will spread in your skin enter ther pores and more pimpoles will appear just dont touch it and it will disappear with time i promise


good luck!!!!!!=]|||Stop touching it.





Now that you%26#039;ve touched it, it will take an extra few days--on top of what it was already going to take--to heal and go away.|||STOP DOING THAT or you will scar. Use hot packs on the boil thing. It will make it %26quot;more swollen%26quot; at first but it will bring it to a head and it will take care of itself. I have had these a few times and this has always worked. I had one on my back once that WAS a boil and I finally had to go to the doctor and have it taken care of. If you start to get these a little more often, you may want to consider talking to your doctor. Mine tested me for diabetes (the test was negative) because apparently having diabetes causes one to get these boil like things more often. If this is a one time thing, don%26#039;t worry about it, just be easy on it so you don%26#039;t scar. Good luck and try those hot packs.|||One sure way to get rid of it is to eat 3-4 dandelion leaves a day for the next 4-5 days. This is a very old remedy I learned from my late father more than 30 yrs ago.


You can also use a very good cream called Propolis. This can be seen on www.aloedistributor.com or flpireland.com and drink Aloe Gel. Have a nice day and Happy new yr.|||When I get something resembling that, I keep my hands off, except to put neosporin (anti-biotic cream) onto it, several times a day.|||Use a warm moist towel to place on it and keep reheating it several times each day. This will help to bring it to a %26quot;head%26quot; If it is in an area of your body other than your face you can soak it warm epsom salts and this will help to bring it out. Stabbing it can sometimes cause it to become worse because whatever you are stabbing it with unless it is a sterile lancet can introduce new bacteria and it will become even more infected. There are a lot of cleansing pads on the market that can help to dry it up which will bring the infected part to the surface of the skin. The best kind is one that contains Salicylic acid (which is the othe name for asprin) because these will also help to bring down the swelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment