Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a red bump under my bottom lip. I think its a pimple, how do I make it come to a head fast?

What can I use or what can I do since it kinda hurts a little, is unflattering and uncomfortable. Thanks everyone!|||To start off with, never use harsh products on acne, it will only irritate it more. My suggestion is to use more gentler products.





I鈥檝e used stuff from proactive, acnefree, medicated cleansers, expensive department store stuff like sheseido, differin, duac, etc. none of them worked very well for me. Most of them made my skin worse.








Once a week, you should use a facial masque that will suck out all of the oils and impurities from your skin. The one that I use is called %26quot;Queen Helene Mint Julep%26quot; and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing! I buy it at Sally%26#039;s Beauty Supply for about 5 dollars for a huge tub of it. This stuff lasts me about 1 1/2 years.





Every morning I wash my face with a clarifying cleanser that I purchase at www.ifeelpretty.com


This cleanser is VERY gentle, and works amazingly, I love it.





The last and most important thing, is to MOISTURIZE! This is a personal preference of coarse, but for me, I use Olay moisturizers, they are cheap and work.





Hope this helps!|||put toothpaste on it, not the gel kind, and leave it on overnight. by morning it should be gone|||A hot, wet washcloth compress. This can be used ANY TIME you have a pimple or boil. As soon as the cloth cools, warm it up again.


Clean it with alcohol. Let it dry. And then repeat with the hot compress. Once you pop it, put a thin layer of Neosporin on it.|||Try the kitchen remedies in the source, it should be able to heal it fast.|||DEAL WITH IT!!! It%26#039;s ONE pimple. Wow can u make through???? Obviously NOT. Put some acne on the spot treatment and get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment