Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have these pimple like bumps on my thigh?

I have these pimple like bumps on my thigh and they don%26#039;t hurt they are just unattractive. They come and go when they please and I just wanted to know what they are and how to get rid of them. I don%26#039;t think its a rash because I%26#039;ve had it for as long as I can remember. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!|||If you%26#039;ve had these bumps on your thighs for as long as you can remember, then I%26#039;d suggest that you Google %26quot;keratosis pilaris%26quot; and see if the pictures and description fit what you have. (I suspect that they will).


If that is the diagnosis, then you can certainly read up on the many different types of therapy that have been tried on this condition, only to realize that there is no great form of treatment for them.|||Those come from sweating and heat. One suggestion is to change into loose clothes that can breathe easier. Changing your normal body soap can also have a positive effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment