Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get rid of a stubborn pimple?

I have a pimple right under my nose and it wont go away no matter what i try! does anyone know how to cure it fast? please help :]|||I know for some people, putting toothpaste onto the zit can help. But it does dry out the skin really bad, so put moisturizer on it after leaving the toothpaste on for at least 10-15 minutes.|||Use steam/moist heat to open it. Rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide might help BUT rubbing alcohol can be HARSH on skin. Don%26#039;t mess with it too much or it will me muchhh worse, even though I know it%26#039;s really hard.|||Have you tried soaking a cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide? Works for me! Just hold the cotton ball to your skin for a minute or so. If I%26#039;m watching something on TV, I%26#039;ll keep dabbing my breakout area with the cotton ball for up to 1/2 an hour. Next morning, I can put tinted clearasil on it and it%26#039;s already almost gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment