Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a pimple in my armpit, is it a swollen lymph node?

It%26#039;s at the bottom middle-ish area. It is about the size of a pimple and it hurts alot when I touch it or push my arm into my body. And It is entirely internal. All I can see is a red patch where it is and a bump. Is it possible that it is just an annoyingly painful pimple or should I get it checked? |||i had that too the doctor told me it was when you shave and you get a cut and if it gets infected it swols up and it get hte way your explaining it. i dont think its a pimple though.lol


but just incase get checked becuase it can be cancer or somthing similar.


thankfully mine was just that but yours might be cancer so get checked.


i hope i helped and good luck|||I agree I would say it sounds like an ingrown hiar to me too|||It may just be an ingrown hair.


|||Did you probe it at all?? Open it up and put alcohol on it. Keep trying to dry it up. I had a lump in my armpit area and was so afraid it was cancer,etc. I called my sister who has medical experience and she said that it most likely was a plugged up pore. She recommended that I put as warm a washcloth on it as I could stand, and really soak it. I did it for about a week and it went away. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment