Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How does tooth paste help to get rid of a pimple?

It kills the bacteria.





Coach|||They say it drys out the pimple..doenst always work but you could try.|||OMG! Do NOT use toothpaste! I used toothpaste on Monday to get rid of a pimple and when I woke up, my face looked like it had been sunburned! It was all red and dry and scabby...soooo gross! It took me a week to reduce the redness and dryness and you can still see some of the redness.





DO NOT USE TOOTHPASTE!!!! (any kind- even white)|||It dries it out, proactiv works, but it dried out my face along with everyone else I know that uses it, but some astringents make your face really oily, I found Olay, its a green astringent, just keep your face clean.|||It dries out the pimple...I tried it once when I was little. It works ok but I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s all that good for your skin.|||toothpaste has that sodium something on it that causes your pimple to dry out. it works well on me-problem is it%26#039;s really stingy (so you have to stand the pain) and if you put it near your eyes it will burn. use toothpaste if you don%26#039;t have BAD pores and really really bad acne or sensitive skin- only b/c your face will turn red and rashy like. It%26#039;s pretty effective if you can use it well, and it depends how bad ur acne is. when i get a really bad breakout, i sometimes use toothpaste...(i dunno it will work on other people, but it does on me). I first put on toothpaste (like a mask) then rinse it w/ cold water. then i use astringent. (it%26#039;s gonna burn) then i put moisterizer on. your face will feel cool and minty :). Then in time your face will begin to become more dry. you%26#039;ll have to keep moisturizing it... a more effective way is to put vaseline %26amp; massage your face. in time your face will become clearer. Again, im not sure if it works on every single type of people- it%26#039;s a risk...





you could always use proactive... problem is if you stop using it your acne will come back.|||well tooth paste has mint so it dries pimple|||I tried that and it doesnt work but all skin is different|||I didn,t know it did but thanks for the info|||Toothpaste has sodium fluoride in it, which will draw up the pimple and it will bust, depending on how long you leave the paste on it. I%26#039;ve used it many times, and it works, but I love Proactiv more.|||It doesn%26#039;t. It%26#039;s a myth. Someone out there started it so that they could laugh at their friends putting toothpaste on their faces. Just use a product intended for getting rid of pimples and save the toothpaste for your mouth. Be careful not to mix them up, unless your teeth have acne.|||It depends on what kind of toothpaste you use. Some people say it damages your skin, I never really use it that much.|||Toothpaste is not used to get rid of a pimple. What it really does is reduce the redness and swelling that is associated with a pimple.|||i heard about dat,i was gone try it but i forgot|||It dries it up it works quite well as a cheap solution to all the creams on the market best to put it on before you go to sleep and remember to wash it off lol|||They say it dries the pimple out

No comments:

Post a Comment