Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of a serious pimple?

I have clear skin, but everytime around my period I breakout for a short period of time. Pretty normal, but I just got my period and the pimple I have is huge and I%26#039;ve never had one like this before. I need to know what I can do to get rid of it other than washing my face every night. It%26#039;s terrible, I%26#039;ve never had one so big. It looks like a masquito bite and I just need some answers. lol|||I have really stubborn pimples too, I use the Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage kit, you can get it at walmart for like $17, and it guarantees that your pimple will go down in 8hrs and it does! I love it, I don%26#039;t know what I would do without it.|||Put a dab of toothpaste over the pimple and let it dry over night. It%26#039;ll help dry up the pimple. Don%26#039;t pop it because you%26#039;ll only irritate it make it even bigger. |||just wash it and put pimple medicine it and maybe a band aid depending on where it is.|||Put toothpaste on it before you go to bed. Use reg toothpaste (not gel) to dry it out. If its red put visine on it to get the red out. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment