Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What should I do about an infected pimple?!?

I have an infected pimple on my chin. For the first 4 days it was just a normal pimple, but I must have picked at it too much because now it%26#039;s infected and swollen horribly and painful! What can I do to get the swelling to go down and to draw all the stuff out? I%26#039;ve tried pricking it with a pin but that doesn%26#039;t work and I just want it to heal up because it has gotten really difficult to cover it up.|||There are several different creams on the market that helps minimize pimples. Clearasil has a decent one, I don%26#039;t remember the name but it has 10% benzoil peroxide or something like that. Usually the higher dosage of medication in the cream the faster it works. Usually within a day maybe two the pimple will come to a head. Also changing your face wash can help with problem breakouts. I use St. Ives apricot scrub for blemishes and blackheads, it seems to work well. Good luck!|||If you%26#039;re sure it%26#039;s infected, you may consider seeing your doctor, as an infection can spread to other parts of your head (such as the brain).





If it%26#039;s just a mild infection or not actually infected, wash it 2 or 3 times per day, and keep any sort of makeup, ointment, or bandage away from it, so it can breathe and subside on its own.|||Leave it alone. Sometimes, that%26#039;s the best thing to do, just leave it alone.





Sometimes when you mess with these things too much, you can really screw %26#039;em up. After that, you just have to not touch it %26#039;till it%26#039;s gone.|||wash your face really well before you go to bed and put and antibacterial ointment on it, it wont clear up right away but it will help|||Try a little dab of tooth paste, not the gel type but the actual paste.


It well make the pimple go down %26amp; take out the redness.|||Sorry, but I had to laugh at this title.

No comments:

Post a Comment