Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats the best way to get rid of a pimple?

it%26#039;s right in between my eyebrows, it was probably cause by irritation from plucking my eyebrows. but anyways, whats the quickest and best way to get rid of this pimple? thanks!|||Pop it and cleanse it with peroxide or alcohol. I had one on my check one time and took the advice of others(don%26#039;t pop it) My face started hurting so bad after days of not popping it. So I just pop it between my fingers and oh the relief. I had no problem after that.|||You can pop it if it%26#039;s really bothering you. But that%26#039;s not the best way to deal with pimples. The problem with popping is making scars, which won%26#039;t really go away. What needs to happen is some sort of preventive measure to keep pimples from showing up in the first place. You need a good skin lotion that really rebuilds you skin from the cellular level. Just using cheap products that dry out your skin won%26#039;t help. Your skin responds by just making more and more sebum (oil). You can find out more about the proper type of ingredients to look for in a good skin product in my resource below. |||You can try this crush 1to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment