Saturday, December 26, 2009

What to do with dried out pimple

I have toothpaste on my face now. What am I supposed to do after my pimples dry out?





I have Clean and Clear Moisturizer btw.|||Enzymatic Therapy DermaKlear Akne Treatment Soap with Sulfur -- 3 oz


From: $4.02


When it comes to Skin Care Products, this Enzymatic Therapy DermaKlear Akne Treatment Soap with Sulfur -- 3 oz should do the trick. Vitapal carries the best Acne Treatments on line





http://www.smarter.com/acne-treatments/e鈥?/a>|||slap some tylonal on that beeotch. Just dissolve it in a drop water on your palm, make a paste and dab it on. Redness and swelling will go away overnight. works for me every time. I don%26#039;t know anything about this toothpaste mumbo jumbo.|||just let it dry. dont pick the scab or you will open a new wound.if it pick at it you are just making more toruble.|||ok take some tissue or a rag or something and put HOT water on it and hold it on your pimple

No comments:

Post a Comment