Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have this odd small pimple on the side of my upper lip? What is it?

For about a month now, I%26#039;ve had this odd %26quot;pimple%26quot; on my upper lip. You cant really see it unless i smile and I%26#039;m not sure what it is. It didnt hurt as first but now its starting to hurt when i come in contact with it. I now noticed another smaller pimple has formed right next to it. Please help! I%26#039;m getting worried.|||Go and show it to your Doctor, and get his opion, once you know what it is you will stop worrying.|||What you%26#039;re describing sounds like an ulcer except for how long you%26#039;ve had it, usually they go away in about a week. If you have and bongela or mouth ulcer gel lying around home you can use that, or if not go to your local pharmacy.


If it is an ulcer it could be a sign you%26#039;re not cleaning your teeth well enough|||is it a cold sore? look up images of wat people answer on google and see if there are any similarities to urs|||herpes

No comments:

Post a Comment