Saturday, December 26, 2009

When summer start my back get pimple and red patches on the skin . plz suggest me any gud medicine?

i get red patches and my skin became rashy and white . and i hav black marks also please suggest me any good medicine|||best ever slap unscented aloe vera gel on. older person similar problems, very fair skinned. unscented gel . used it for everything. ancient egyptians used it. i am not that old. if cosmetic companies hate it . it works.|||Have you been to a doctor? You may have something like rosacea. If your skin is oily, you need something with Tea Tree oils in it. If it%26#039;s dry, try something with Vitamin E. The Body Shop has some really good cleansers. Vitamin C for sensitive skin and Seaweed for combination skin. Find out what%26#039;s right for you. I%26#039;d go with The Body Shop. They are for women%26#039;s faces but a little goes a long way and they are more affordable than ProActive or anything like that (which has tea tree in it)|||You want the oil of oregano. period. I researched the prices and this is the strongest-undiluted oil: Oreganoworld.com for $19 oz-undiluted. You can call them,also-very nice people. I suffered 14 months with a terrible itchy rash-dermatologists took biopsy-could never help me-I have a whole bag of creams and medicines, but, this worked. I, also, had to give up sugar, wheat and yeast-a clean diet. I wish you the best. I just ordered a 2nd bottle and my daughter just ordered her 1st bottle for her family. Please read up on this healing oil. Antimicrobial, anti virus and antibacterial. I took it internally in gel caps and diluted with olive oil on the rash-cleared in 3days

No comments:

Post a Comment