Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pimple like thing under my mustache and now under my upper lip?

Well today I was noticing that I had a bump by where my mustache is. It felt like a pimple, but it was underneath and not visible. I tried to pop it, but only a little bit of white came out and it was still there. I kept trying and eventually, get this, I pushed it down to my upper lip somehow.





Please help on what it is and how to cure it.|||You did one of the worst things you could have done, squeezed the pimple. Usually a pimple around the mouth area can have Staphylococcus Aurie%26#039;s in it. We all have this in our nasal membranes but, if your immune system is low key for some reason the staff will rise it%26#039;s ugly head and attack.


A pimple like this is where it will lie, then it will migrate to the inside, probably an organ like the heart, the brain, an eye. It takes sometimes up to a year to complete this then, it will attack the organ and likely kill the person.


It also causes MRSA or the %26quot;flesh eating bacteria%26quot; so, if this scares you, it should. If anything unusual occurs see your doctor for anti-biotics.|||Could be an ingrown hair. Put as hot as you can stand washcloth on it. That may open it.|||stop eating the poom-poom LMAO,kidding,try stridex pads.that always help for me use every hour for the first 5 hours it works

No comments:

Post a Comment